Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Irvine California Attorney Information

If you live in S.Cal you've probably needed an attorney at some point in time. And, you probably know what a pain it is to find a good attorney. I certainly do. So, to build up some good karma, here's a list of Irvine California Attorney's that I've recently found while looking for a new lawyer.

I hope this information is useful and saves you some pain and stress when looking for an attorney in Irvine. If you know of any Irvine California Attorney's, good or bad, please post and let us all know.

There should be lots of attorney's in Irvine California. I know if I was a lawyer I certainly wouldn't mind living in beautiful OC. And with all the celebs, traffic and businesses, there has to be some business for a poor Attorney in Irvine California.

No comments: